Our one-on-one anti-racism coaching is ideal for those who want to increase their anti-racism education and, or leadership while receiving coached sessions customised to their unique needs, challenges, circumstances and self-directed learning.
These coaching sessions are:
- co-created to listen and explore clients’ lived experience of race and racism while turning this into ground for reflection and growth;
- supportive of individuals’’ discovering the assumptions that underpin their behaviour;
- fostering the development of anti-racism practices; and
- enabling clients to direct their next steps for racial awakening, racial healing and showing up for antiracism.
Our anti-racism coaching is aimed at:
- anyone who wants to explore their experience of race, deepen their racial literacy and learn how to become antiracist;
- black, indigenous, people of colour who want to understand their experience of internalised oppression and living in white supremacy culture, and learn how to be antiracist;
- white people who wish to increase racial awareness and reflect on the impact of living in white supremacy culture and learn how to be antiracist;
- diversity and inclusion champions and social justice change agents learning institution and systemic change;
- leaders who want to reflect and enhance their leadership across racial diversity;
- individuals who desire to foster resilience and soul care in their racial justice journey;
- friends and families in cross-racial relationships; and
- anyone who needs time to think for themselves about race and racism.